corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door Strips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door Strips
Oggs

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any corsa c owners removed the black plastic strips down the side of the car? how are they held on and do they leave holes in the doos once their off?
Neshol

29th Jul 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Corsa B but I think it's the same principle - stuck on with double-sided tape. Ie won't leave any holes I was left with a white mark along my car but you should be ok as your car will be a lot newer than mine
Oggs

29th Jul 03 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, being as easy as that i though more people might of done it which is why i wondered if they were screwed on somehow.
corsa8adm

29th Jul 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just doubled sided tape, but its a bastard to do, if you have a dark car you mite have a white line in the paint where it used to be. Oh and those bastard bits of glue can be got rid off with white spirit and some good old elbow grease. Or you could just take it to a garage

New Poll