corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cold Air Pipes, Where the FECK do u put urs?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cold Air Pipes, Where the FECK do u put urs?!
dave17

User status: Offline
1st Aug 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some piping stuff from b&q 2day, its 2 1/2 metres long and quite wide in diameter. i has to bend it in2 a oval shape 2 fit it behind the bumper and up2 the air box. thing is i think it may be rubbing on the cam belt? theres not much room in there so is ther any other way of feeding it from somewhere else. ive got a 96 sport with the small grille in the front bumper. ive removed the plastic arches on the drivers side and also some plastic trim from infront of the airbox.

has anyone got any pics of their piping? (lol, could be taken another way, cue turd pics........)

dave
dave17

2nd Aug 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

t t t
Makarus

2nd Aug 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I aint got any pics, but I have run my from the K&N and then down to sit behind the grill at the front, my grill is meshed so you cant really see it but you do get a glint from it every now and again.
dave17

2nd Aug 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think ive got 4" diameter pipe, wot have u got? did u have to bend it 2 an oval shape?
Makarus

3rd Aug 03 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I didnt bend it, I am using the one I got from K&N with my induction kit, just a heat sheilded black expandable pipe that I slotted behind the radiator to sit behind the front grill.
J da Silva

3rd Aug 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put mine over the front wheel arch, and aimed it at my filter

New Poll