corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone help? any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone help? any good?
micra_pete
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   19th Aug 03 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as they mainly deal with vauxhalls, thought id ask here, velos are doing some work on my car soon, and was just wondering if anyone had bad experiences with them, or are they pretty good, from my research they seem to be pretty good.

any help would be grately appreciated.

thanks
Ditch

19th Aug 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it you got a micra?

Assuming yes i think some 1.6 16v and a few of the 1.4 16v ers on here have the velos torque tube or whatever fitted and see reasonable power gains for the £££ spent.

but dont micras only come with like 1.0 16v and 1.3 16v engines?
micra_pete
Premium Member

19th Aug 03 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep they do, my 1.3 has over 100bhp from minimal mods already, just wanted some opinions on their work, thought some people on here may know
Claire

19th Aug 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are they doing for u?
Ditch

19th Aug 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
yep they do, my 1.3 has over 100bhp from minimal mods already, just wanted some opinions on their work, thought some people on here may know

impressive

Be interested to know what the minimal work is? And the figure for a standard 1.3?
micra_pete
Premium Member

19th Aug 03 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-2-1 manifold, de-cat, cat back system and induction kit, they are 75bhp as standard, dont weigh much though, have a few things new induction kit, inlet manifold, throttle body to be fitted in a few month

a few things are waiting to be fitted claire, velos are doing the first few bits, the guys on the msc dont know whats being done so cant really say on here, should be fairly quick, for a small engined car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone help? any good? 22 database queries in 0.0105281 seconds