corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone make an off the shelf exhaust for.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone make an off the shelf exhaust for.......
jjcymru

User status: Offline
31st Aug 03 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 2.0 16v converted corsa?

Any ideas ppl?
Dan_Corsa

User status: Offline
31st Aug 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i don't think they do best bet is a custom job,i already had a custom 1 so i just made the manifold fit,i know they make a manifold for the nova to fit a 2.0 16v conversion,but it will be different and i'm suprised that no one does make a 2.0 16v exhaust system for the corsa as they make every thing else for em

New Poll