corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Air-con? / Leather?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air-con? / Leather?
RichSxi

User status: Offline
   2nd Sep 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know if it is possible to fit Air-Con to a Corsa 'C' which left the factory without it?........ can a dealer fit this ? or is it not possible?

Also does anyone know how much it would be to re-trim the interior of a corsa 'c' in the finest hide? "leather"
Paul H

2nd Sep 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know you can fit a/c but it will cost you loads to have it done.also vauxhall sell full leather trim for corsa c but i think it's about £1200..
roy_newell

2nd Sep 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god knows about teh leather, its easily possible.
A friend of mine got his rover 200 cabby retrimmed in full cream leather with black piping for £1500 if thats a help.

As for air con, of course its possible, anything is possible, just need to source the right parts and fit em, it will cost a feckin bomb though as the only chance you will have is to buy all the parts new from main dealer as you will never find the parts you need at a breakers, the cars are too new and most are just salvaged.
You would need at a guess, evaporator, condensor, pump, belt, pipework, controls and probably some more but I cant think what else

New Poll