corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0 turbo lump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 turbo lump
Mistamist

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can i get a step by step guide on converting to one of these. also what sort of price should i be looking at for just the engine and also the full conversion by a garage i need a comparison of the two. cheers
Mistamist

6th Sep 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well?? anyone?
BabyBlade

6th Sep 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1500 or £3000 i would say
tonydry

6th Sep 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it yourself u can pick a engine up for between 900 to 1800 for a fully rebuilt 1
get a convertion kit for the mounts and fwd kit if your gona run the f28 pvd do a kit and u will find a second hand engine on mig web
Mistamist

6th Sep 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that, but ill need a guide of what to do so do you know where i can see one? preferably on the net.
tonydry

6th Sep 03 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

follow the goide on hear mate its not much diferent for the corsa http://www.valvers.com/20xe/

New Poll