corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » M3 Sideskirts, How, and where do they fit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M3 Sideskirts, How, and where do they fit?
Lil white corsa
Banned

User status: Offline
10th Sep 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got some M3 sideskirt for my corsa, the look like they need cutting, but i can get round this by putting them lower down,

but there seems to be no way off bolting them to anything, so do i use body glue?

Also they need spraying would easy to spray myself, or paymore and get it done professionally?

Please help
MattyB

10th Sep 03 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cut them to fit, dont just bodge them on coz u wanna work around it.

No, they wont just bolt on, u'll need to bond them on to the side of the car, or make up some metal brackets and affix them using these. Self tapping screws at each arch will also help.

Get them sprayed professionally. U will never ever get the same finsih from cans, plus it is likely to take many cans.

Alternatively, have them fitted (£50ish) and sprayed (£50ish) by a pro, then there is no messin bout.

Matt
Lil white corsa
Banned

10th Sep 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may have 2 get it done by the pro's, tryin 2 save money never works, i though i was gonna cost 2 much in paint.
MattyB

10th Sep 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. trust me, save the effort and get it done pro. otherwise it'll piss u off coz its wonky etc. unless ur in that trade, dont bother. Serious car moddin aint an easy DIY thing to get right.

Matt

New Poll