corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Make use of the time u have with friends and family.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Make use of the time u have with friends and family.
GIBBS

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make use of the time you have with your close friends and especially family, my grandad came ill a few days ago after coming back from holiday they found cancer in the bowel, operated twice seemed to get better so i didnt go and see him as always had grand nad son in etc.. he passed away in his sleep this morning.
you can't imagine how much i hate myself for not seeing him one last time, and i will never see him again.

Nismo

11th Sep 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what thats like so gutting , you think if i had just seen him once rather than doing some other pointless thing
Gareth_H

11th Sep 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear that fella.
DanielJ

11th Sep 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fraser Young

11th Sep 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been there too mate, really sorry to hear that...
DanielJ

11th Sep 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen my bamp the afternoon b4 he died, an i can always remember sayn i'll c u 2moro cos iv got a footy match an later tha nite he died
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

11th Sep 03 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to heat that mate one of my friends recently nearly managed to kill himself but he is ok thank god!!!, I completely agree with what you are saying mate.
vibrio
Banned

11th Sep 03 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GIBBS
Make use of the time you have with your close friends and especially family, my grandad came ill a few days ago after coming back from holiday they found cancer in the bowel, operated twice seemed to get better so i didnt go and see him as always had grand nad son in etc.. he passed away in his sleep this morning.
you can't imagine how much i hate myself for not seeing him one last time, and i will never see him again.

I do but then if you do see them you then think I should have seen him more. catch 22
LoudandProud

11th Sep 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what u mean my nan passed away last summer m8 but i couldnt see her near the end broke my heart
GIBBS

11th Sep 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm ok untill i start thinking about it again really getting to me that i never see him again
thanks you lot
Red_SXi

11th Sep 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly how u feel mate, chin up, dont blame urself

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Make use of the time u have with friends and family. 22 database queries in 0.0093381 seconds