corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help why is my sub kicking when it shouldnt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help why is my sub kicking when it shouldnt
leecorsa18

User status: Offline
12th Sep 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its moving all the time have earth to boot and power lead is opposite side to phono what is happening help
Bonzai

12th Sep 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there may just be bass in songs that uve nebver actually heard before cos ure old speakers dont have the range, i found that happened a bit with some songs, especially Queen tracks!!!
adelcorsa

12th Sep 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check that you have the amp on low pass filter as if u dont it will be running the full frequency range which aint good for the suns life and check your earth

New Poll