corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Be Aware

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Be Aware
PaulW

User status: Offline
14th Sep 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this and really thought id let u all know.

http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?threadid=250251

Let as many peolple know please.

Paul

[Edited on 14-09-2003 by PaulW]
troubled_corsa

14th Sep 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

link dunt work
PaulW

14th Sep 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fixed
Icy

no worky
antonOO2

^^^^^^
troubled_corsa

14th Sep 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"be carefull lads theres alot of **** happening around these days, in other words anything for money, ill tell you why,me and 2 lads went out to buy a lexus is200 from slough last thursday as im from leeds. with a landline number and a pay as you go mobile number advertised, we went down as it sounded quite cheep and genuine, when we got there (please note that the lads selling the car wanted cash as they told us they dont have a bank accountfor a cheque or bankers draft)the lad told us to meet at a certain place as we parked up 3 black lads came with guns and demanded our money off us, we had a brawl and one of them fired missing my friend from inches, but there was too much shouting going on and they fled emty handed we notified the police and they told us that theyve already struck some other lads from middlesborough but also fled emty handed,the cars are advertised as trade and private and eyecathching prices as far as i know maybe more the cars advertised are a HONDA S2000 x reg, BMW m3 cab in silver 51 reg,a AUDI TT, and a lexus is200 y reg all from slough(london) what they are doing is telling people to come down with cash and then pinning them at gun point, COULD ANYONE PLEASE MAIL THIS THREAD TO OTHER CLUBS ETC as i dont want anyone to be put in my shoes as these cars are advertised above 10k alot of cash, one more thing the guy who is selling the car is called KHAN(well hes advertised as khan in the adverts on the net)when you phone him he is sweet and sounds very genuine, my advise make sure if there is a landline number someone picks it up, and the cars that these people have advertised dont exist please spread this advert all over the net cheers and the cars are advertised all over the autotraders in block ads using a dodgy credit card as the police told me"

saves ppl clickin on on da linky

[Edited on 14-09-2003 by troubled_corsa]
antonOO2

14th Sep 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant afford any of them cars,im alright

no but it is bad though
AndyW

14th Sep 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it works fine for me! thats scary shit. becareful ppl.
MatG

14th Sep 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is bad that people fall for these things BUT

If you are selling an S2000, M3, TT, IS200 I would be worried as a buyer if they said I dont have bank account!! Wouldnt you??

I mean how do you have a cars like that to sell and have no bank account. Sorry but too many things would make me stay well clear.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Sep 03 at 16:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must agree with matg, 10k or whatever is alot of cash to carry around and you should be able to sniff these guys out when it sounds as dodgy as that.
sxi boy

14th Sep 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

already got sum1 in middlesbrough

shit thats a bit close to me like
3CorsaMeal

15th Sep 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how u gonna pay insurnance on a car without bank account, i think i always weary of people, so never do anything unless i 100% trust em.
Stuckey

15th Sep 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T T T

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Be Aware 22 database queries in 0.0090530 seconds