corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bubble on tyre

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bubble on tyre
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   17th Sep 03 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noticed a 'bubble' on the side of my front passenger side wheel today, changed it over to ye old steely just in case and I think i'll have to replace the tyre.

Does anyone know what causes this? I havent curbed my wheels for a fucking long time and its just popped up :/
Sam
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not quite sure what causes it, but I believe the tyre will have to be replaced...
mattyboy199

17th Sep 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check u might have a warrenty on it
willay
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did ring Vauxhall and they said its out of his hands but he sugguested that I go to a tyre place to get a new one and ask them what do they think, if they believe its a manufacture's fault then go to them.

Does anyone know how much a new tyre is going to cost me? first time i've had to do anything like this :/
mattyboy199

17th Sep 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

45ish
Stuckey

17th Sep 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this probably sounds very stupid, but it could be a heat blister, like F1 car tyres get in ot weather

or not

[Edited on 17-09-2003 by Stuckey]
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Sep 03 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be from going down a pot hole or even mounting a pavement at low speed. You'll probably need to replace the tyre.
willay
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
i know this probably sounds very stupid, but it could be a heat blister, like F1 car tyres get in ot weather

or not

[Edited on 17-09-2003 by Stuckey]

who knows, doubt my 1ltr be hitting any amazing speeds

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bubble on tyre 22 database queries in 0.0092649 seconds