corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension Question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension Question...
PaulW

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I'm wondering what is a good set of coilovers which offer a 60mm drop, are adjustable, and will be suited for a 2ltr 16v. Would they still need uprated springs up front, or should they be fine? Also what are going to be best all-rounders, ie, handling, etc...

I'm running Spax RSX Kit on my current Corsa, and its not a bad setup, but the bumpstops didnt last too long, and also the rear-passenger side always seem'd lower to the rest of the car (scuffed more under weight)

So what would you say would be a good set to use? Cheers
PaulW

24th Sep 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone
ffls

24th Sep 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KW V3 coilover, you can then fit race springs of different poundage for pennies

New Poll