corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shall i do? should i get another job!??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what shall i do? should i get another job!??
cosramad

User status: Offline
   26th Sep 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my work takes the piss! - too much work and not enough pay- i did get a pay rise of 750 -whooooo big spenders! - works out at £2 a day extra.. bout £40 a month - wat u think i should do? i really like the job though and its easy for me to get to work.. im confused and very stressed out
m-dot

26th Sep 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask for more money !

if not, take aload of work on, keep it piling up then just before your about to do it all, threaten to leave... they think "we gotta do all this work.. bollocks to that" and give u a pay rise

how OLD are YOU?
cosramad

26th Sep 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fingers crossed - ill try your idea - not like my desk isnt covered in paperwork neways..

im 19

[Edited on 26-09-2003 by cosramad]
little_foz

26th Sep 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im 20 and thought id be well cheeky and ask my boss for a payrise last week... well you never get nethin if u dont ask do u???

I asked for 20% and got 10% (always ask for more than what u want) im now gettin more than £2k a year more and then i straight away asked how to het my next payrise so i kno what my goals are so there is more cash on the way!!!!

I suppose the worst they could do is say no.. then look for a new job lol
cosramad

26th Sep 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want at least a 2-3k pay rise! im jus gonna go ask agian this week..
leeshez

26th Sep 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be cheecky don,t ask don,t know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what shall i do? should i get another job!?? 23 database queries in 0.5418780 seconds