corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my new hobby....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my new hobby....
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
30th Sep 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blagging test drives on nice cars- since i went to test out the cooper i have got a bit of a taste for it- last week i done cooper s, civic type r, second hand integra type r, and also due for trip to local mitsi garage.

Nice to have a go in cars that you may not otherwise get the chance to drive-- integra was the best so far- salesman was well spot on with me giving it a bit of stick

shittist so far was mg - let me drive it along one bit of duel carriageway and told me it was still being run in so i couldnt give it many revs- no chance i would have bought a car off him.

not a bad way to fill up a dull afternoon
SKI

30th Sep 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to any bmw or audi garage in a suit and tie and you can try out anything they have too...awesome cars them, and watchthe sales rep as you rag the fuck out of them as well
Tom

30th Sep 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of interest what insurance do you need, or is it on there head? I've thought about this b4, I will be popping along to sum regularly to make them think I want 1
Dr Pepper

30th Sep 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure tom- i havnt been asked for any insurance, license or anything yet- you would be insured under the rep i would have thought - just like when you are having driving lessons.

Paul_J

30th Sep 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a PAGANI dealership in my village (only one in the UK)... I think I may pop along and ask to test drive their Zonda's (2 on display) ... or maybe watch them laugh at me hehe...

They do have some nice cars outside too, lambo's and ferrari's!
Mattb

30th Sep 03 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I've got a PAGANI dealership in my village (only one in the UK)... I think I may pop along and ask to test drive their Zonda's (2 on display) ... or maybe watch them laugh at me hehe...

They do have some nice cars outside too, lambo's and ferrari's!

Stoke poges
Dr Pepper

30th Sep 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul- i reckon if you were confident enough when you walked in there, and had a basic knowledge of the car you could blag it
Paul_J

30th Sep 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DrPepper I doubt it ... a Zonda costs a fortune... plus all that power! we're not talking about a civic type R here, the zonda makes the cost and performance of a CTR look pitaful! I've been meaning to go down there though as a friend of mine went in there and they let him sit in it and rev the engine

I reckon they couldn't get anywhere in gerrads cross area (which has most millionaires in the UK) - so found a cheap place in stoke poges...

I went to gerrads cross today to get my hair cut, saw quite a few ferrari's and porsches parked about.

Matt you from Chesham? I goto college at amersham... Do you know a dick called ben vale - he used to goto college at amersham and lives in chesham? - he's a knob end.

Paul J

[Edited on 30-09-2003 by Paul_J]
Jason

30th Sep 03 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

task : get a bmw for a weekend to see if u like it... its possible trust me
Dr Pepper

30th Sep 03 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul- dont want to sound like a flash cunt or anything- but me and my mum were left quite alot of money a few years ago that would quite easily be enough to buy a zonda- a sales man would probably look down on me when i went in there, but if you have the confidence to go in there and you appear genuine then they are not going to laugh at you just in case you are some millionaires son or something lol
the_legend_of_yrag

30th Sep 03 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would a Zonda not cost around 100 grand??
Mattb

30th Sep 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i live in amersham, i would cry if i lived in chesham....(no offence ajp)
Paul_J

30th Sep 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe, Chesham is a shit hole - I have to agree

Amersham isn't brilliant lol, get so bored around there at lunch... that Wimpy's is overpriced! is there anything to do in amersham?

quote:
DrPepper: paul- dont want to sound like a flash cnut or anything- but me and my mum were left quite alot of money a few years ago that would quite easily be enough to buy a zonda- a sales man would probably look down on me when i went in there, but if you have the confidence to go in there and you appear genuine then they are not going to laugh at you just in case you are some millionaires son or something lol

Wowzers! I wish I was able to 'quite easily afford' a £700,000 car!!! you swine

Paul J

[Edited on 30-09-2003 by Paul_J]
kenyon

30th Sep 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was my hobby before i began work m8y! the best i drove was an evo 7! fast as fcuk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my new hobby.... 22 database queries in 0.0136681 seconds