corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » am i going down?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author am i going down?
SKI

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 03 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got to go back to the police station today, hada crash on fathers day (15th June), was on dual carraigeway going 80 with 6 of us in the car, 2 in front and 2 in back, some dickhead pulled in front of me going about 55 and didnt indicate or dont think even saw me and had to slam all on and back end went and everythign after is a blur. i didnt hit him and as far as i know they havent found him. not even seen my car since that day either and not heard anything from the police..only when i went to give me statement about 2 months ago. been charged with death caused my dangerous driving so far. whats everyone think i will get?
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Oct 03 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You say there were 6 of you in the car, 2 in the front, 2 in the back, where were the other 2, in the boot?
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry 4 in the back, and one of the lasses died
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Oct 03 at 06:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you either crashed into the other bloke or you crashed into something, but yes, you better have a good lawyer, because you may be looking at getting sent down!
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i thought and keep saying but everyone else is saying just a ban. bollocks!
Sam
Premium Member

3rd Oct 03 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You won't get away with just a slap on the wrist if someone has been killed mate!

Have a look at this thread, similar kind of situation:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=93500
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well, i guess all the exterior modding work can get done while im at her majestys convenience then. got a good lawyer, well he seems it anyway and understands about lads and cars etc so thats helpful compared to some who ive met who hate anyone who is below 25 and drives round in "boy racer cars"
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was reading that yesterday, i got well pissed off about the lad who was driving...going that fast in residential areas, so annoying. last night in town was stood talking to a few frends when a lad in anova drove by and completly cut this mini roundabout without looking, some people are just stupid. but saying that, look what ive done so im not much better really
Nismo

3rd Oct 03 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of they day you were speading , you had to many passengers its your thought and theres no excuses, thats my personal opinion!
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry mate, ive said if im that dangerous and shouldnt be on the road i wish they would have taken my license off me there and then
Nismo

3rd Oct 03 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well as long as you understand what youve done wrong then thats cool
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long do you think i could get for it?
Super_si

3rd Oct 03 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where was the crash? Was it by chance on the A64 York?
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the on, before the mcgarver clenn (something like) turn off, thats where we was heading
Super_si

3rd Oct 03 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So it was you :eek: i remember that day i was off to a strongman show my mam dad were stuck in the traffic jam. Sorry to hear. I remember you'd gone complety off the road and the car was fookd.

Pug 306 werent it?
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah we caused 40 miles off tail back in all directions aparently, was hellish for all parents and taht coming to the hospital. yeah was apug 306 gti6. the car was upside down in a ditch and the engine flamed once we was out as well. saw the car on back of a truck when going home but not seen it since then. you from the york area?
Super_si

3rd Oct 03 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah im from york. Sure there was a picture in the paper. To make things worse you were 1mile tops from the exit :eek:

What happen? We'd just assumed you were driving irrationally show off swearing from lane to lane by the skid marks
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know its terrible once we realised how close we was, there was another crash a lot closer to scarborough end invloving a car and a lorry and someon died then as well.

basically we was in the fast lane doing about 75/80, and there was this car behind somethign towing a horse box and was doing about 55ish i would guess, and was just going along and he literally just pulled straight out in front of me, not gradually or straight out no indicator or anything so i slammed all on or we would have hit him, back end went and i felt us go towards central reservation and so i brake and steered away and thats when we flipped or rolled...but i dont remember that, next thing i rememebr is my mate shouting and me and another lass was left in car and i got us both out

policesaid to my dad that they probably wont find the driver and in fact wont know hes done anything wrong, and even if he sees somethign about it hes not going to come forward is he
Half Pint

3rd Oct 03 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to Hear about the accident, All you can do is make the judge and jury understand what you've been through and how your driving has changed as a result!
Tom

3rd Oct 03 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's harsh matey hope the judge takes evrythin u say on board.
SKI

3rd Oct 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, im hoping that they realise that i am sincere, in fact last time i went to the police station the copper was saying get councilling just in case, you may not need it but better to be safe and saying that to get driving as soon as i feel up to it or it might be too late. and that its up to the crown prosecutor how far and bad they go for, but they were all really cool with me..which was a pleasant surprise, so there not all bastards all the time
SetH

3rd Oct 03 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell, sorry to hear what happened mate As for going 75/80 on a dual carriage way i dont think you can be blasted by that from everyone becuase thats the speed most people seem to drive on a dual carriage way. Although the law wont see it like that.

Anyway good luck and all the best.
Jason

3rd Oct 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ski

u dont seem 2 give a shite that a girl lost her life?
Foz

3rd Oct 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I crashed on the motorway, i put it down to bright sunlight and then a loss of concentration, smashed into the central reservation a few times then flipped over onto the side of the car. A total accident, and no1 else was involved. But still got questioned and breathalized and caused a jam .
SetH

3rd Oct 03 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ski

u dont seem 2 give a shite that a girl lost her life?

I was going to ask what happened to her but didnt want to be insensitive, although if he tells us what happened then you probably will see that he does care. Maybe its too upsetting to talk about?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » am i going down? 22 database queries in 0.0161641 seconds