corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vacume Hose Experts Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vacume Hose Experts Please
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
7th Oct 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it matter how long ya vacum hoses are, cos when i fitted me Mantzel power box i had to extend/add new vacum hoses, and there was no set length specified, just wondering really.
Oh and the fuel tank vent valve on a C16XE is clipped onto the plastic manifold as standard when putting a mantzel power box on where has every one put theirs, mines just hanging donw near my battery tray!!!!
miles

User status: Offline
7th Oct 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vacuum pipe length shouldn't matter. No idea where to put the vent valve, just tuck it out of the way somewhere.

New Poll