corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FOR SALE: 7" Widescreen tv + DVD + Caribic blue customised psone for sale chipped with games and ca

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE: 7" Widescreen tv + DVD + Caribic blue customised psone for sale chipped with games and ca
5doormodder

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

* GMX 7" Widescreen tv with built in tetris game remote control and loads of clever features !!! colour screen with amazing quality comes with remote tv stand and adaptors etc etc its plays both pal and nstc formats with remote control and still got its box + instructions!!!

* Next Base 2 (SMALLEST DVD PLAYER IN WORLD) This thing is almost the size of a dvd dics !! looked mint under my faulse floor with clear perspex sliding cover This dvd plaus dvd multi reigeion (will pay american eurapeon etc etc) also plays vcd mp3 copied dvd's audio dc's etc etc etc. Comes with remote control and still got its box + instructions!!

* Psone colour coded in caribic blue to match my car, its chipped with games 3 pads and also includes in car adaptor !!

* Alll items less than a year old and in good condition

If I get a decent offer for the lot ill sell it, If not ill be keeping it !!

U2U ME OR EMAIL STEBLISS@HOTMAIL.COM WITH OFFERS

Anyone thinking about spoiling this thread with witty comments then i suggest you go spoil someone elses.

Plis available on request !
ajscorsa

9th Oct 03 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics please???

would give you £200 for the lot
5doormodder

9th Oct 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will get some pics up soon and u2u them to those thats asked.

Leave your offer and email if you want some pics.

Cheers
ajscorsa

9th Oct 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh i have left an offer and u2u'd u
5doormodder

9th Oct 03 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Benn offered £200 so far by ajscorsa Thats a good start. I'll keep your offer in mind AJSCORSA i'll get some pics forwarded to you tonight hopefully !

I'll get some pictures up asap !
ajscorsa

9th Oct 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im assuming it includes everything to hook it up ie all the cables and stuff

i want to lower my offer to £160 after seeing pics on e-bay

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FOR SALE: 7" Widescreen tv + DVD + Caribic blue customised psone for sale chipped with games and ca 22 database queries in 0.1237290 seconds