corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Simoni RED leather gearshift gaiter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Simoni RED leather gearshift gaiter
Aussie GSi

User status: Offline
21st Oct 03 at 03:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.

Just a quick question, I'm looking to get a Simoni gaiter/chrome surround kit for my car. But I was wondering, the red leather, is it bright red? Or is it that usual, dull, red that leather usually comes in?

Kenni has one in his toy. It looks nice and bright here, but I'm not sure how deceiving the pic may or may not be.

Thanks guys

C

New Poll