corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ostrich and a Cat

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ostrich and a Cat
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Oct 03 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A man walks into a bar with an Ostrich and a Cat and orders 3 beers, the barman says: "that'll be $6.00 please".
With that the cat yells out " IM NOT PAYING FOR THAT !!" so the man reaches into his pocket an slaps $6.00 onto the counter.
Next day they walk into the bar again, the man orders 3 beers and 3 hot dogs, the barman says ' that'll be $12.00 thanks'' the cat yells out " IM NOT PAYING FOR THAT !!". So the man reaches into his pocket and slaps $12.00 onto the counter.
Next day they walk in again and the barman says to the man , ' you've come in here a few times now and each time you've had the exact change !! how come?
The man replies,' Well I found this Jeanni and he granted me 3 wishes, I wished for a pocket with the right change for whatever I wanted, whether it be drink, food, houses, cars etc.
'Great' replied the barman .. what else did u wish for?
"Well'' said the man that's where I fcuked up. I wished for a long legged bird with a tight pussy!!
the_legend_of_yrag

27th Oct 03 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used that for years but worded differently and with a flamengo!!!!

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by the_legend_of_yrag]
T1NK

27th Oct 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ostrich and a Cat 22 database queries in 0.0072451 seconds