corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh Bollox Mate had car nicked, BUT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh Bollox Mate had car nicked, BUT
Pablo

User status: Offline
29th Oct 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Porsche GT nicked from his garage on tuesday... The police reckon it was a proper job cos it was in his electric garage and they got through the lock, the alarm and then the alarm & imobiliser & steering lock on the car. They even greased the garage door so that it wouldn't squeak (they nicked it while he was asleep in his house!).

Problem is, the day before, it was in a garage having performance brakes fitted and then it was booked in to the same garage next week to have a tracker fitted. He hadn't advised the insurance company of the change and so his insurance mite be invalid!!! How gutting is that..... The police reckon it mite be something to do with the garage cos they knew where he lived and that the car didn't have a tracker fitted!!

Tom

29th Oct 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's bad, I would be straight down the garage throwing allegations all over the place it may not be the best thing to do but I'd still go there .....

Hope it's insd for him mate
Adam-D

29th Oct 03 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell
Heather

29th Oct 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was staying at my flat last week which is on the ground floor we got in at bout 2am went straight to bed didnt hear a thing all night got up at 9am to go for brekkie and walked down the drive to get in the car and noticed all her living room window had been smashed up and her handbag was lying at the side of the cart with everything gone out of it !

We didnt even hear a thing she had the police and CID there all afternnon with there little dust pot ill tell u what they dont half make a mess and dont even clean up after them selves !

How rude

Oh yeah and they didnt even find any finger prints !
Nismo

29th Oct 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this is why i hate having alarms fitted as the garages have your address and if its a clifford theres a standard access pin for all the alarms
Pablo

29th Oct 03 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, I got scorpion cat 1 on mine, but next car im always bit careful who I trust.
Scott

29th Oct 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres millions of orginised car thefts everyday.

paul_spurrell

29th Oct 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know that my local sextons used to do this
Nath

29th Oct 03 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as bad as the 10 porsche's stolen from a porsche dealership. 2 of them were nicked on the M?? doing 110mph with their lights off (happened at night obviously). All but 2 are recovered i believe.
kerzo

29th Oct 03 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Not as bad as the 10 porsche's stolen from a porsche dealership. 2 of them were nicked on the M?? doing 110mph with their lights off (happened at night obviously). All but 2 are recovered i believe.

yeah i heard about that too, being stolen to order just like gone in 60 seconds I think they still have a merc kompressor and mayeb and elise, not actually too sure on the elise
Nath

29th Oct 03 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was proper gone in 60 seconds stylee. The keys were stolen from the key box just like in the film, then they literally drove them away, 10 porsches.............thats inconspicuous!!

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Nath]
gareth9584

30th Oct 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was a silver merc and a grey elise+there still at large!lol,by the way ive just picked up a cheap grey lotus!
leni

30th Oct 03 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pablo

30th Oct 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I aint heard nout yet, but i'll keep u posted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh Bollox Mate had car nicked, BUT 22 database queries in 0.0537109 seconds