corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hey from Aussie!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hey from Aussie!!!!!!
Tiger

User status: Offline
31st Oct 03 at 04:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey ladies and gents

Having a wicked time here - its like 35'C everyday and the women are fantastic!!

We have already had our car towed with a $180 release fee for double parking and then we ran out of fuel on the duel carriageway in rush hour which was entertaining!!!

The beast were running at the minute is a 4.1 litre Ford Falcon XT - its an automatic but is a good runner with 415,000kms on the clock!!!

Took 27 hours of travelling to get here then as soon as arrived and dropped the bags off at the apartment we went out on the razz in town and saw Dicko - the famous brit doing the Aussie Pop Idol - we gave him some shit coz he was a bit of a knob.

Anyhow - i wont be able to see any replies unless someone u2u's me this msg link.

Hope everythings going great there.

Speak soon

Ben_
Super_si

31st Oct 03 at 05:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky bastard thinking going on 05
mav

31st Oct 03 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a barbie yet???

Keep away fae the shrimps...

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by mav]
Stuey

31st Oct 03 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You aint had a barbie till you've had an ozzy barbie! But as for the shrimp, I dont know any Aussie that cooks shrimp on the barbie. Another one of those fables.

mmmm......BBQ and beer.......
Cybermonkey

31st Oct 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you are having an awesome time! Where abouts are you? Im going to Sydney to live soon and it would be cool to meet up!
monkey

31st Oct 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go to sydney on the 17th of next month cant wait.
Tiger

3rd Nov 03 at 03:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey again everyone!

Im in Brisbane at the minute but were traveling about a bit after this week and then going to Sydney for Christmas.

Not had any barbies yet but theres a man made lagoon with bbq areas there so might go for a swim and a bbq shortly!

Drinking plenty and eating well.

Some of the best looking women in the world live here - im constantly walking round avoiding the hard-on police

Someone u2u me this link please!

Rugby was good yesterday - whipped there ases as many of you probably saw but being 5 mins walk from the ground we hear the cheers whenever theres a match on.

Talk to you all laters!

Ben_

P.S. whats with all the banning going on? u2u this info to me also as im sure its sensitive!
Icy

5th Nov 03 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hey from Aussie!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.4153531 seconds