corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting smoked headlights need Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting smoked headlights need Help
oakesylad

User status: Offline
1st Nov 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of getting some smoked headlights for my corsa b and i was wondering how hard it is? and what i do to fit them.

Thanks

CRB 553

1st Nov 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take screws out of standard, take lights out, put new lights in, put screws back in.
Icy

2nd Nov 03 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta pull that rod out ur standard lights tho to put into new set
took me about a hour.
no haynes got stuck so went online to ask about that rod lol
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
2nd Nov 03 at 03:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolt up near by the wing, bolt just at the side of the bumper mounts. The height adjustment box turns 90 degrees and pops out, as do all the bulbs, then apply a sharp outwards motion (while holding the headlight very firmly as they're surprisingly heavy) which will free the retaining clip. Or break it, but they're not expensive.

New Poll