corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine Managment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Managment
Shauny9

User status: Offline
   8th Dec 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After havin my car fitted with a new engine (1.2 8v) a few months back it has given me soo much greif

ive had to change the clutch, the oil sump, gaskets.
then last week i had it broken into and all my stereo stolen

Now, i get into it last night and the f**cking engine management light comes on, it starts to judder then cuts out! I take it to the mechanic and he says they have to put it on the computer to see which sensor has gone wrong......any ideas how things like this happen?

Any 1 know how much this will cost, apparently there are 8 sensors?!?

So if any1 can shed light on the cost it will be greatly appreciated and potentially upsetting as im skint

Thanks
Shaun .
miles

User status: Offline
8th Dec 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v's are common as muck, can rob any sensor from a scrappy, they are all pocket sized

Expect £25 for a diagnostic check, or flash them yourself. Do a search.

New Poll