corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Yay at long last my first mod

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yay at long last my first mod
Siberia

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my new alloys last night MM T12's. 195/45/16. The difference is massive

i had like 145/80/13's on.

alot of people told the steering would be really heavy but if anything its lighter. much lighter... feels like i have power steering.

and i was expecting it to be really slugish as its only a 1.2 8v but its actually quite nippy but thats prolly cos i can just corner faster although it is a bit of work to get it moving. I also know what tramlining is now getting a good bit of it on the bad roads.

have to get some lowering springs today as it looks like a tractor at the moment just -40 till i can afford the coilovers i wanna get.

i plan to drop a 2tr in to it early next year the thing will be a little animal with that power.
diddon

User status: Offline
30th Jan 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good choice of wheels, I had them on my last corsa

New Poll