corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Maybe in the wrong room..but i need computer help...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maybe in the wrong room..but i need computer help...
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright, well i don't think that this should be in this room, but i didnt know wherelse to put it. Does anybody know how to find out the make/model of your soundcard using Microsoft XP. My soundcard is built into my motherboard, and it has no name or model number or nuttin' on it. I need to find out ASAP, or its no tunes for me....Somebody must know....Tar
Siberia

21st Mar 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normall when u install XP it will install a sound driver that suits the perticular sound in your machine.
Mistamist

21st Mar 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

add me to msn and ill send you a program that scans your pc and give you complete index of everything. very useful

mc_misty@hotmail.com
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Mar 04 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a program called 'Belarc Advisor'. Very useful.

New Poll