corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » scrubbing noise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scrubbing noise
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   27th Apr 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car was fine till i slammed it 60mm all around on steelies(14" or 13" cant remember lol) now when ever i even slightly turn the steering you will hear a bad rubbing noise coming from the wheels. the more i turn the wheel the louder it gets.

im thinking this is the wheel bearings? if not what could it be?

cheers
Corsa E-Tec

27th Apr 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suspension or arches, check the arches for melted plastic or scrubbed plastic.

shouldn't really be scrubbing.
JUGGA

27th Apr 04 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok wil do tomoz, its like, you know when you ride a push bike and the break pads are rubbing every now and again sort of like the wheel is buckled. thats the kinda noise my car makes when turning and when going very slowly straight.

i thinking break discs are warped now....

New Poll