corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Assistance please? Front strut brace for the CORSA C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Assistance please? Front strut brace for the CORSA C
OpelCorsaC

User status: Offline
   26th May 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone tell me what brand and model (and where) I have to buy for the upper front strut brace for my Corsa C? I've been searching online and unable to find it... I'm in America and accesories for this car are very difficult to find... please help me out
Rob H

26th May 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one makes them mate . Becuase there are no bolts for the strut brace to be attatched too, no-one has made one for the Corsa C . Our of interest do you have a link to the American opel website showing the corsa range?
OpelCorsaC

26th May 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your reply m8... it's very bad that we owners of Corsa's C are screwed up with this particular and very useful item

The Corsa C is made in the GM Factory based in Brazil and then imported to the rest of America. They also made a SEDAN version

If you like, you can check out the information and pictures of the hatchback and sedan models here (it's in portuguese, sorry):

http://www.gmnoticias.com.br/press/pressrelease/2003/pr25062003.asp
mike_1.2LS96

26th May 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gmnoticias.com.br/press/pressrelease/2003/maisfotos.html

By the looks of it, there still making 8v engines for the new Corsas even.

New Poll