corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Infinity Front Components

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Infinity Front Components
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just about to change the front speakers on my Corsa Sport because they still have crap standard vauxhall...Ive got a pioneer P6000r head unit and JBL GTO series 100W RMS 6x9s...As for the front components im lookin at a pair of Infinity 5000cs, any got any opinions on these? Cheers
drunkenfool

10th Jun 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only ever heard good things about infinity components.
Dom

11th Jun 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye got these speakers up front. Great things for little money, but i recommend that you amp them and make sure you drop the tweeter 3dB on the crossover
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

12th Jun 04 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got these 2 and did what visible said, and put it on the -3db thing, havent tried em on the normal setting. if i put it on the normal setting is it just that more sound comes out the tweeters?
Dom

13th Jun 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically yea. I have got mine on the normal pin outs and it sounds abit tiny during some songs. But i cant wack it down on the HU, as it takes the treble down too much (plus its not the propper way of doing it).
Ive gotta change it some point, but i recommend that you do it
Although personally, if i had the cash, i would wack a decent crossover on the amp and knock down the upper freqs abit (around the 20-21KHz area)...that would solve alot more things, plus the treble will still be as loud

New Poll