corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wolfrace wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wolfrace wheels
WhiteGSI

User status: Offline
28th Jun 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a problem. my rear wheels centre caps wont stay on. seems part of the axle sits slightly far out therefore stopping the cap from popping on properly. anyone else had this problem and how do i solve it? any help appreciated
p16vlv

28th Jun 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the cap of the end of the brake drum just make sure you grease the castle nut up well.
WhiteGSI

28th Jun 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will give it a bash mate cheers

New Poll