corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coilovers
finch1

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 04 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any problems wiv coilovers catching any part of the car. i have 17's mille miglia.
anyone had any problems?
Siberia

3rd Jul 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by finch1
is there any problems wiv coilovers catching any part of the car. i have 17's mille miglia.
anyone had any problems?

i have mille miglia 16's and the coilover spring platform would catch the tyres on the front if i lower it any more
drunkenfool

3rd Jul 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the offset i think, you can get spacers to help a bit, but mine are fine. (FK Coilovers, with 205/40/17 et 40 wheels)
Siberia

3rd Jul 04 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm convinced and the chap i had looking at the car in the garage is also convinced that MM wheel sizes are strange(wider than they say)

i know that sounds silly but noboy else seem to had any problems with these appart from me and cheekycorsa and we both have the same wheels in the same size

i dunno i gave up last week trying to figure it out

New Poll