corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C ppl with Coilovers....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C ppl with Coilovers....
Scandalous

User status: Offline
12th Oct 04 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strongly thinking of shelling out for some coilovers, just wanted opinions on what would be best to go for handling wise? wat experiences have u had with coilovers, eg any probs with camber, tracking etc, any advice is very much appreciated.
neiliosxi

12th Oct 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fk's are shocking, the clunk and creak every time the wheel is turned, it knocked my tracking and camber way out and its all needs setting up anways!
Piece of pish to fit and the car handles quite well. but bumpy when set low!!!
Scandalous

12th Oct 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ cheers for the reply, stories like this is whats putting me off, as there seem to be alot of probs with coilovers from what ive heard, esp. with camber and tracking, although I suppose there are peeps with good stories....I hope!!
neiliosxi

12th Oct 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are good points and bad points really, once thye are all set up and fitted correctly you shouldnt have any problems!

New Poll