corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gear linkage question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gear linkage question
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
1st Dec 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The gearlinkage snapped again today on my corsa, this time the bottom one where the rubber bush holds what looks like a ball and socket joint together, nearish the oil sump. Apparantly its a common problem, are there motorsport versions available, or any other alternatives? Its now the 2nd time its happened in 6 months and its getting annoying!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
2nd Dec 04 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.hh-ms.com/

Go to Parts Catalogue, Vauxhall, Corsa Gr A. You'll need the lever, three red joints, an adjuster, one long rod and two short ones.
chr15barn3s

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unlucky, i snapped the gear linkage on my corsa but i thought i was the only one to do it, did you buy a new linkage from vauxhall last time?

New Poll