corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Iffy Indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Iffy Indicators
kieranscorsa

User status: Offline
   6th Apr 05 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, My indicators have gone iffy on my 1996 Corsa B. None of the indicators flash when I use the indicator stick and only one works when I put my hazzards on. Is this likely to be down to a fuse or something serious?

Any help would be great

Kieran
James@CCC

User status: Offline
6th Apr 05 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say fuse or relay. im betting relay

New Poll