corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FM Transmitter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FM Transmitter
H13X JW

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've just bought a creative Zen touch mp3 player and wanted to listen to it in the car. I have a cd player so the tape adapter is out of the question, which leaves an FM transmitter. I don't have a clue which one to go for but wud like the best sound possible.

Hopefully someone on here will have a recomendation, Cheers
ryansss

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont bother with it.

You get to much interferance as you drive about. I always seem to pick up real bad pirate radio stations when going through London

Best thing to do is to get a aux line in lead/adaptor depending on what make head unit you have.

New Poll