corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Full Re spray

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full Re spray
skell

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 05 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa B going in for full respray next month for 650 quid + few things being straightened. All i have told the bodyshop upto now is that i would like it done in a silver........ he suggested a dark one......... i want a light one :rolleyes! I didnt no whether to go for the corsa C silver that the all seem to be in the light one or something from a different manufacturer like BMW 3 series one no idea on there names so help appreciated and anyone any opinions on which silver......... or any advice on questions i should be askin the shop, about lacquer etc? cheers
DaNnY_LaD

3rd Dec 05 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were you goin for a re-spray mate..

im after a full re-spray but dnt know were to go i live in manchester
boyracer2002

3rd Dec 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got mine done in Bolton, go meet Mo off here and get him to take you to the place i went
skell

4th Dec 05 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It being done a NEW autobodies in Leigh few places were offering to do it for around £1500 mark but i couldnt justify paying that much for it as my car isnt worth enough so went for the cheapest yet best looking place for money .......... one garage near leigh the bloke looked like that bloke of Max and Paddy when they fix the camper van and on a van hed sprayed hed even sprayed the windows so that was a no go it shouldnt be to far from you il tell you whether it was worth going to when i had it done
skell

4th Dec 05 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
I got mine done in Bolton, go meet Mo off here and get him to take you to the place i went

How much was yours though (or how much would it of been in a standard metallic)?
JohnOvManchester

4th Dec 05 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaNnY_LaD
were you goin for a re-spray mate..

im after a full re-spray but dnt know were to go i live in manchester

Charles Street, Droylsden, Manchester, Lancashire M43 6HD
^^^ never delt with them but they always used to have nice cars in there... always 2 of them, exeactly the same registration hmmmm strange eh? ;-)

also...
Christy car body repairs re-spayed a girls ambulance in work worth giving them a ring
Greg Street, Reddish, Stockport, Cheshire SK5 7BX

you can find more here...
http://www.touchmanchester.co.uk/business/search/typeId/289/type/Body+Repairs/page/1
boyracer2002

5th Dec 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was £500 for the job not inc paint though

New Poll