corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Graphics Card Help- Display Brightness

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Graphics Card Help- Display Brightness
Bram

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Using XP, last time I needed to turn the brightness up on my display (to watch a DVD- crappy onboard graphics card!) there was an option in 'Graphics Properties', since an update (i suspect) I now only get this?

Next to useless!!!

Any Suggestions?

Bram

27th Feb 06 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

???
PaulW

27th Feb 06 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there should be controls in the dvd playing software to adjust the brightness, or just turn it up on the monitor.

also... there the wrong properties by the looks of it, dont use the Intel Graphics Adaptor icon in the control panel, actually use the Display Properties one, goto Advanced, then Settings (or settings/advanced) should be in there if its still supported
Russ

27th Feb 06 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

using a laptop im guessing?
Bram

27th Feb 06 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
there should be controls in the dvd playing software to adjust the brightness, or just turn it up on the monitor.

also... there the wrong properties by the looks of it, dont use the Intel Graphics Adaptor icon in the control panel, actually use the Display Properties one, goto Advanced, then Settings (or settings/advanced) should be in there if its still supported

Tryed all of this, advanced settings in the control panel only offers the same intel interface!!! Its bugging me now because It never used to be like that, just had a standard XP properties interface!

No Rusty, desktop!!

New Poll