corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Info needed for carbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Info needed for carbs
white_sri

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 06 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking into having twin carbs on my corsa sri (c14se)

I know that ill need:

Carbs + Filter
Inlet
Fuel Prssure Regulator
Throttle Linkage

But what about the ecu, i know it will not work correctly due to removal of injectors and sensors, but i would like a bit more info on this if anyone can help me.

cheers
Mase
Premium Member

23rd Feb 06 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely u would get rid of it altogether, cos the fuelling an that will be setup on the carbs ??

[edit] not sure bout all the engine sensors tho ??? maybe you'll have to get stand-alone management for them bits ????

[Edited on 23-02-2006 by mase5]

Mase
white_sri

23rd Feb 06 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was thinking that but doesnt the ecu need to be there for other things such as electrics?
Mase
Premium Member

23rd Feb 06 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just changed my reply above !!!

Apart from the sensors i'd a thought u'd be alright, unless your dash is leccy driven, cos i think it takes the speed through the ecu.....

Mase

New Poll