corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New ExhaUSt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New ExhaUSt
Beardo

User status: Offline
   22nd Mar 06 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put my car in for service last week to be told that my back box has cracked and needs replacing - could this be down to the suspension being too low - it is 60mm on the bar and creaks like a fuker when neone is in the back or going over bumps..
neway need to get a new one, did have a peco powermaster but what something which sounds better and mayb a different shape??
is ashley competition worth lookig at and is there any places that sell em that are cheaper than demon tweeks cos im sick of them ripping me off...?
any help most appreciated

is a 1.6 16v btw

[Edited on 22-03-2006 by Beardo]
johnny27

23rd Mar 06 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ashley exhausts are great. Even just a back box sounds resonably loud, my father has a ashley system on his 2.0 Sri 140 Vectra, its has a lovely rough note, and quite loud. And there was a definete increase in power when fitted, about as much power you could get for just a exhaust system with no other engine mods expect air filter. Altough i hear that some ppl say they are'nt a great exhaust for lasting, altough on our vectra we have the ashley system on now 2 years, and its still fine with no holes, leaks and did'nt fall apart like some ppl say about ashley. i'd say to you, go for a whole system, try POTN they're quite cheap for the whole system
Nick A

23rd Mar 06 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a sebring 6 x 4 oval sounds not to loud and looks good

New Poll