corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Need some help setting up my xda pda

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some help setting up my xda pda
J1

User status: Offline
27th Apr 06 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got the o2 xda 2s, does anyone know how to set up the WIFI and where i get the settings from, do i need a sim card in it coz surely if its running off a wireless network i wouldnt need it? Any ideas?

Cheers
ssj_kakarot

27th Apr 06 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you see in the bottom right corner of the today screen, there should be what looks like a little sort of ariel icon with a line through it, simply click this and then choose the option to turn the wi-fi on, if there is a network in the area it will scan automatically and pop up asking "do you want to connect to ......." choose yes and you should be connected.

been a while since i had the xda2s though, got the xda2i now but i think its the same.
J1

27th Apr 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will it automatically put the settings in for that network and do you need a sim card in for it to work
ssj_kakarot

27th Apr 06 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you shouldnt need to put any other settings in for your wi-fi unless you have wep encryption in which case it will prompt you for the key,

New Poll