corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alloy problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloy problem
dansaxo123

User status: Offline
8th May 06 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brought set of 4 alloys for my corsa.problem is 1 of the alloys is missing a spigit ring the bit inside the alloy where it fits onto the drum.all the others are fine but im not sure if it will be safe without the spigit ring? anyone help me here?many regards
Poot

8th May 06 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ran a set of alloys, of which 2 had the spigot rings missing, the alloys never seemed to line up 100% without them, would cause the steering to shake a little
carnuts

8th May 06 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im only running 2 spigot rings i just make sure the 2 with are on the front so i dont get a shake or anything
Born_corsa02

8th May 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to a wheel shop and order some only a few quid why bodge it when it can be right for the sake of a fiver

New Poll