corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » I honestly think O2 are complete retards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I honestly think O2 are complete retards
Matt H

User status: Offline
16th May 06 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever wonder if they actually make money?

Today I rang up to get my PAC code so I can move onto T-Mobile Flext tariffs, my O2 contract ends on 31st August. The plan was to lower tariff, port my number & then pay off the line rental

They offered me £10 line rental for 150 mins & 200 texts PLUS a free phone. Mentioned ones like the W810 etc

So thats £10 x 12 = £120

£120 for a phone & years worth of service? Plus they said I can upgrade after 9 months so possibly only £90

How on earth do they make money

I need to use it more than that though so I looked at other tariffs & there were lots of stupid ones available to me all with a phone & early upgrade after 9 months. She even mentioned the N80 to me which is apparently going to be a fairly expensive phone! That was on a £15 12 month tariff!

I've already got my Flext contract & I genuinely wanted to cancel it when I rang up but I don't know if I've changed my mind now

My Flext one works out at £17.50 a month & this would be £15 a month. My current O2 line rental is £45

Don't know what to do
Marc

17th May 06 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I hope your'e going with o2 then! If they want to offer you silly deals let them!
Ry_B
Banned

17th May 06 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck knows how but don't complain mate!
martferguson

17th May 06 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before it cost a lots less then a penny for them to send each txt you send and the minutes dont ever cost them 30p and minute. Pay as you go is where they make lots and lots of money!

New Poll