corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which front shocks...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which front shocks...
YT

User status: Offline
20th Jul 06 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just got hold of some second hand eibach springs and some rear koni shocks, but i cant really afford to get some new front koni shocks, which others are good for the money, and how much am i looking at spending?

Cheers
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th Jul 06 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are good for the money, fitted them for someone recently, I was impressed by the quality and the adjustable feature really does make a big difference!

http://www.buypartsby.co.uk/kyb_agx_shock_absorbers.php

info on corsa ones:

https://sslrelay.com/buypartsby.co.uk/kyb_agx_details.php?recordID=150
YT

20th Jul 06 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they look quite good, did you buy them off that site? would i see much diffrence from buying these over something like GMAX? im only looking at spending £100 on both shocks, but if there going to last long and be better i might as well spend the extra...

New Poll