corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater wont work??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater wont work??
crazycorsaboy

User status: Offline
   29th Oct 06 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took out the heater control pannel out yesterday to fit a push button start. I disconnected the battery, done what i needed to do and put everything back together. Now the heater wont turn on at all The fuse in the fuse board looks fine and all the connections in the heater pannel are connected. Any ideas??

New Poll