corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bigger bore??cams??thorttle bodie??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bigger bore??cams??thorttle bodie??
corsa_sport_gsi

User status: Offline
16th Feb 07 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i bore out a 1.4 16v sport to make it any bigger i would go for a 1.6 but im it college and don't have the money plus can i got a biger throttle bodie for it,if so were and were can i get hold of some cams?
Warren G

User status: Offline
16th Feb 07 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pistons are about 1mm bigger so possible if the gugden pins are the same hight to the crown

but i won't do it, easier and cheaper to put a 1.6 engine in

cams are a waste of time on standard inlet, get a powerbox type thing inlet manifold

New Poll