corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » morette light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author morette light
corsa_gsi_16v

User status: Offline
   3rd Apr 07 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i have morette lights, i need your help im ? the outside light works, but how do i make the inner ones work? i dont have the indicaters, just the lights, just need to know where and how to wire them up, thanks in advance!
JohnNI

User status: Offline
4th Apr 07 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll need the wiring loom for the inside lights. I had the same problem but i just used sidelight bulb holders for the indicators and jammed it in the inside lamp. Although now i've no inside lights wired up, just the indicators in there, but these will flash at a faster rate because of the ampage difference. So you'll need to buy this if your gonny do the indicators that way, this will make them flash normal again. If that helps you.

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44_64&products_id=429&osCsid=b1b60bc435d7e3d66fa82cc3271e97eb

New Poll