corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front Light advice.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front Light advice.
Hoddo

User status: Offline
2nd May 07 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After cleaning my car yesterday I noticed a nasty chip in the front drivers headlight.

Not sure on whether it'll get worse or not. what options do I have as concerns to after market lights and what prices am I looking at?

baring in mind my corsa is flame red with black bumpers.

If anyone is selling some after market lights I may be interested
deano87

User status: Offline
2nd May 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can pick cheap standard lights up on eBay, if you're that worried - removal and fitting is easy, with no need to drop the front bumper like Haynes says.

In terms of aftermarket ones, the best value and arguably best looking are the Depo headlights (which are on my car, also flame red ).

On eBay, don't search Depo, but Corsa Black Headlights.

Alternatively, Dave A on here sells them, £60 delivered, which undercuts eBay by about £2, and you get a VSport sticker

New Poll