corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Time for a new contract!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Time for a new contract!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 07 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, my current contract runs out at the end of this month, so I need to find a new one.

I am looking for around 200-300 anytime, any network minutes a month, and around 500 text messages.

I can afford up to about £35 a month, but would prefer to spend closer to my current contract, which is £25.

I don't want to go with Orange, as the signal in my area (Student housing) is appalling.

I want any freebees I can get, and at the moment the best I have found is on dialaphone.co.uk, with a Nokia 6300 and a free Xbox 360 for around £26 a month, although the monthly payment does alter drastically, with cashback after 6 months and line rental changing etc. That deal has 600 minutes and 500 texts.

I have also found the same deal but with a free 19" Samsung HD LCD tv for about £30 a month. Both deals on O2 by the way.

Anybody have phone recommendations, or know of any better deals?

Tom
BaNNi

3rd Oct 07 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The free bits you get if you read the small print is if they have them in stock..etc always a way to blag out of it.

Im with o2 and pay 40 per month for 1000mins and 1000texts...

Vodafone do unlimited texts and like 500 mins for 30 a month I think.
Same with orange but you dont want to be with them...

take a look on the o2 website as they seem to have some reasonable tarrifs, cheaper monthly for 18month contract but in the long run its a bit more, depending how long you want to stick with it really.

good luck hunting!
LeeM

3rd Oct 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in mathers thread. he'll give u 400 mins 1k texts, free n95 for £30 on o2

New Poll