corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Time wasters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Time wasters
C2RL R

User status: Offline
29th Oct 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think i'm ever going to sell my house.

First went on the market in march and i sold it three times but every buyer pulled out. Took it off the estate agents hands and went with a different one. They found me a buyer straight away and it all looked like it was gonna go through, until i just had a phone call saying they only want to offer 115,000 now which is 6000 less than we agreed. i obviously told them to fuck off and now they have pulled out.

the reason they pulled out is because the survey showed up some minor jobs that need doing such as the boiler needed to be checked by a corgi engineer and be signed off as safe, some of the ridge tiles on the roof needed re-pointing etc.
i saw the survey report which said "in it present state the property is worth 121,000 (which is what we agreed)", so basically even tho there are a couple of things that need sorting its still worth the agreed price.
My estate agents have explained this to them numerous time but they are still trying to get money off.

wankers

[Edited on 29-10-2007 by C2RL R]
Robbo

29th Oct 07 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RichR
Premium Member

29th Oct 07 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the couple of hundred quid it'll cost, why don't you put it right; any survey is going to throw up the same thing and every buyer will try to get something knocked off to cover the cost of repairs - could benefit you more to sort out these minor issues.......

I got an extra £1000 knocked off by the seller [without me requesting], after already going in under the asking pprice by £15k-£20k, because the front window had blown out and needed replacing!
C2RL R

29th Oct 07 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has got through 3 surveys prior to this with no problems. this was the fourth survey that has been done in 8 months and the only one to come back with issues raised.

New Poll