corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine temperature

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine temperature
T21SVJ

User status: Offline
14th Dec 07 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i let my car warm up this morning so the frost would clear it got up to temperature (85 mine has always ran up to there) but when i was driving the temperature falls quit quick on the nedel, the heaters are warmish,

i cant think why it keeps falling proplem is i do alot of motorway work and dont like driving fast until its up 2 temp.

anyone help?
Torsa g

14th Dec 07 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thermostats stuck open constantlly, just change it shouldnt cost that much
T21SVJ

14th Dec 07 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

belting cheers
ad-sport

14th Dec 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not forgetting its like -2 outside so will run cool anyway, if the gauge goes up when your stood id say it was just the cooler conditions
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Dec 07 at 01:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just the cold weather and using your heater I imagine, mines barely gone over 90 degrees the last couple of weeks, usually sits between 89 and 92

New Poll