corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door rattle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door rattle
swedge

User status: Offline
31st Mar 08 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was in my car tonight and had the door open, not driving ofcourse and some little kid came over and slammed the door shut quite hard

now ehn im driving i can hear like a rattle or a squeaking noise coming from the door where it meets the car

i just cleaned my car today and wached the door shuts aswell, do you think the doors fucked or just need some ub40 on then hinges?

New Poll